While in the custody of the Department of Correction, an inmate may transfer his or her personal property (ex: wallets, jewelry, devices) to a civilian. The inmate must fill out a “Turn Over To” Form and designate a single, identified civilian that the listed property can be turned over to.

Please note
Currency and existing fund balances (i.e. commissary accounts) cannot be turned over using this method.  Any designated civilian with proper identification can pick up this property Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.